Wednesday, April 25, 2012

21 Week Update!!



I know it's been a few days, and I do apologize. It's been a rough week so far, so I'm just now getting around to my 21 (and a half) week update.




How far along? 21 Weeks!
Total weight gain: 14 pounds... Not so sure it's a good thing that I gained as much in 1 month as I did in 4...
Maternity clothes? Let's just say, I've been wearing a LOT of dresses lately.
Stretch marks? Still no, thank God, but all the baby books say that this is the week they'll show up.
Sleep: I wake up every time I roll over...which is a lot.
Best Moment this week: The Candy Factory in Chester. All the old school candy you can think of!
Miss Anything? Not this week. Loving every second right now.
Movement: Yep...no other feeling like it in the world. It's my favorite.
Food cravings: Junk food, apparently.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Caught a stomach bug this week...that made me pretty sick.
Gender: IT'S A BOY!!!!
Labor Signs: Nope.
Symptoms: Emotional, Boobs are out of control huge, acne... You know...the fun stuff. :)
Belly Button in or out? Still an Innie.
Wedding rings on or off? Still off. :(
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy with moments of rage...specifically in traffic.
Looking forward to: Finally getting the baby room cleaned out so I can start working in there!


Sorry again for the late update. Between a crazy busy weekend, some bad news for a friend, and the stomach bug, I just haven't had it in me. I'm back on the wagon, though, and hope to get back on track this weekend. Just a heads up, though, there won't be any more updates on Facebook for awhile, so if you're following me from there, please be sure to check in here often for updates and stories regarding my pregnancy.

Other than that, things are still going great. We still haven't really discussed names...well...I have, but R is holding his tongue. Sneaky, sneaky... any tips on how to get it out of him?? :) Can't wait to give this little boy a name so that we don't have to put "Baby B" on his birth certificate! But, I suppose good names come to those who wait, so wait I will... in the meantime, maybe a new little nickname for him is in order.

1 comment:

  1. You look adorable! I love reading your updates and seeing your new pics :)

    ReplyDelete