Wednesday, April 4, 2012

18 Week Update!!





How far along? 18 Weeks and 4 Days...This is starting to become a trend.
Total weight gain: 7 Pounds at my last appointment...I'm pretty sure that number is steadily increasing.
Maternity clothes? Regular clothes. I am holding on for dear life!
Stretch marks? Still no.
Sleep: Ahhh...what's that like?? Still no good.
Best Moment this week: Being piled up in bed with all the animals and R and watching movies.
Miss Anything? Extended time between bathroom breaks. This every 5 minutes thing is for the birds.
Movement: Yep! Still rockin' and rollin' in there.
Food cravings: Hot Dogs. Specifically from 7-Eleven.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still raw meat.
Gender Predictions: No idea. Still 1.5 weeks away!
Labor Signs: Nope.
Symptoms: Poor bladder capacity. Starving. Kicking...
Belly Button in or out? Still an Innie. Although, I can feel the pressure behind it now. It's weird.
Wedding rings on or off? Still off. :(
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy for the most part.
Looking forward to: Finding out the sex next Friday and feeling the baby move on the outside!



I'm sorry the picture is not the best quality. My DSLR is taking a slight vacation...meaning it didn't want to release the shutter when facing the door that I pose in front of. So I broke out my point and shoot with the self timer. Eh, it'll do. I've really got to do better about getting these updates up on Saturday when my weeks actually change over. But, here lately, I've been super lazy on Saturdays and don't feel like making myself presentable. I'm trying... Other than that, that's all that is really going on in the world of Baby B. I'm sooo beyond ready to find out what this kid is, so I can stop referring to it as...well..."It" and He/she...him/her. I feel so bad for the kid. It (dammit!!!) needs an identity of it's own. So, here's hoping the next week and a half go by quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment