Sunday, April 8, 2012

19 Week Update!!!



This week's picture was taken at Strawberry Fields in Central Park. Sorry if you can't exactly read the update...I'll include it at the bottom of this post.


How far along? 19 Weeks! Back to normal!
Total weight gain: 7 Pounds at my last appointment...I probably should get a scale for the house.
Maternity clothes? Regular clothes still, but it's getting to the point where no ponytail holder or Belly band is going to do the trick much longer. :( Very sad by this.
Stretch marks? Still no.
Sleep: It sucks. But, I have a theory that your body is acclimating you for when your little one arrives. I should be a pro before too long.
Best Moment this week: Going to New York City!!
Miss Anything? Walking like a normal person and NOT like a duck.
Movement: Yep! From the inside AND a little from the OUTSIDE!!! It is SUCH an amazing feeling!!
Food cravings: Everything. lol...I have a hard time putting down the food.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still raw meat.
Gender Predictions: No idea but next time I do an update...WE'LL KNOW!! Less than a week!!!
Labor Signs: Nope.
Symptoms: UEOs.... Unexplained Emotional Outbursts.
Belly Button in or out? Still an Innie.
Wedding rings on or off? Still off. :(
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy for the most part, but see symptoms above.
Looking forward to: Finding out the sex next Friday (YAY!!!) and Picking out a NAME! FINALLY!


It's hard to believe that the next time I post a baby update, we'll know if it's a he or a she. I'm so excited and so ready to finally put a name to him/her and to begin really getting on the ball with getting the baby room ready. I am so in love with this life growing inside me and I can't wait to know more about it. I wish everyone in the world could know what this feels like...

The picture reads:

19 Weeks!
Baby is the size of a Mango!
Checking in at 6 inches long
& Weighing in at 8.5oz!!!
Baby B is getting a coat of Vernix
AND is Developing
Permanent Teeth Buds!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment