Tuesday, March 27, 2012

17 Week Update!!






How far along? 17 Weeks and 3 Days...Better Late than Never, right??
Total weight gain: 7 Pounds, Baby! Woot!
Maternity clothes? Regular clothes still. Baby is moving up a bit, so some of my low pants are buttoning again.
Stretch marks? Still no.
Sleep: Sucks. I can't sleep for crap anymore.
Best Moment this week: Seeing Baby B again on Ultrasound and feeling baby move for the first time!!!
Miss Anything? After my trip into Shop-Rite Liquor...really missing good artisan beer.
Movement: YES!!!! And, pretty frequently too! It's so amazing...little pokes, flutters, pops...I'm having a Rice Krispy baby!
Food cravings: Milk. I'm drinking it like it's going out of style. I'm pretty sure my dad would be proud. lol
Anything making you queasy or sick: The sight of raw meat. I still can't handle it.
Gender Predictions: Still no clue, but we find out for sure in 2.5 weeks!!! FINALLY!
Labor Signs: Nope.
Symptoms: Moodiness, Tired, Hungry...
Belly Button in or out? Still an Innie for now, but it's getting easier to clean it! haha!
Wedding rings on or off? Still off. :(
Happy or Moody most of the time: Depends on when the last time I had food was.
Looking forward to: Finding out the sex and getting the nursery ready!



Sorry it is so late, but there ya have it! Quite a few developments since last update and it's getting super exciting! THIS is the part of pregnancy that I was looking forward to. Now, if that nesting instinct could kick in, we'd be in business. :-)




3 comments:

  1. Looking great girl. I was never a big milk drinker at all until I was pregnant with Wesley. I cant wait until you are like 6-7 months pregnant! You are already glowing but you will be so beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I already feel huge! I can't imagine what I'll be like at 6-7 months. O.o

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never had the nesting instinct until the day before Grayson came. I was looking forward to it do I would have a clean house. Lol! Can't wait for confirmation that it's a boy!

    ReplyDelete