Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Shop-Rite and other Fun Things

Good Tuesday Morning, guys! It's a bright and beautiful day here in New Jersey! I will say, that it is lovely to have so many days of sunshine. I know my hometown has been getting drenched to the bone the last week or so with heavy rains. Storm season has arrived in the south for sure!

It's supposed to get up to nearly 70 today and I am super excited for it! Today, I'll be throwing open my windows and airing out this house! Now that my smeller is starting to work again, I'm a little embarrassed. lol... Not that our house stinks, but it just has that "closed up" smell I think.

I do have a job interview for Friday. (YAY!) I'm pretty excited about it. Even though I LOOOOOVE staying at home, I don't love worrying about money and having to really be careful at the grocery store. Especially when said grocery store is a freaking shopping mall of food. I swear, the Shop-Rite has to be my favorite place in New Jersey so far. (Of course, it's pretty much one of the only places I've been.) It's huge and has the most beautiful produce section. It has produce I have never even SEEN before. Baby Bananas, UGLI tomatoes, Jimaca... and that's just the beginning! Their cheese section I could roll around in for days. In fact, I almost did last night. Call it pregnancy cravings, call it really damn good stinky cheese, but I seriously wanted to crawl up in the cheese section and eat my weight in feta, Parm, Mozz, etc.

I also found an OB up here!! (woohoo!!!) I have my first appt with him next Wednesday. Now...I'm not terribly certain, but if they opt to do an ultrasound...I'll be 16.5 weeks and they MIGHT be able to tell the sex of the baby. *GASP* How are we already almost to that point???? It seems like just yesterday we found out we were pregnant! The first trimester seemed to DRAG by. But, all those weeks of tossing your cookies at just the thought of cookies can make anything seem slow. These past few weeks are FLYING by! It's so exciting, but absolutely terrifying to say the least. I feel like tomorrow I could be writing that the baby will be here any day now. lol... And, we're nowhere NEAR ready! The Baby Room is FULL of OUR junk and clothes...I think I'll work on that today. Not because I think baby is going to make a super early appearance. (Stay snuggled in there, little one!) But, because I'm running out of clothes I can get to.

Speaking of clothes...I'm also running out of clothes that fit. As you could probably tell from my 15 week update, my belly seems to have popped. I'm still clinging to the ponytail holder trick and my bella band. I'm so not ready for the maternity clothes yet. Not until I have a job and can afford to buy the really cute stuff. If it exists. Which, I'm certain it does not. Perhaps, I'll just buy larger items of normal clothes and see how long that works.

This seems to be the end of any real news I've got so far. For funsies, how about we do a little poll??? Post in the comments what you think Baby B will be...boy or girl! I honestly have no feelings about it either way. Nothing in my mind tells me which one, so I'm curious to see what you all think!

1 comment:

  1. They make super cute clothes for you when your pregnant! Your size is perfect!! :) You look great! Better watch that grocery store girl...you will be wanting to try everything. Dont forget the cream cheese! Good luck on the job interview! I found out at 18 weeks what I was having with Wes! Thanks for posting the picture, its great!

    ReplyDelete