Saturday, March 10, 2012

15 Week Update!



Alright, so as promised, here is my 15 Week Update:

How far along? 15 Weeks
Total weight gain: Not Sure. I haven't been weighed in 4 weeks, but at last weigh in it was only 2 pounds.
Maternity clothes? Regular clothes. I have some maternity stuff I throw on when I'm just too lazy to take the effort.
Stretch marks? No, thank God...hopefully this question will ALWAYS be "No."
Sleep: I haven't slept well in years, but I'm not sleeping any better despite being exhausted. I wake up several times a night.
Best moment this week: That actually happened today! We ate at Fuddruckers and I fell in love!
Miss Anything? Being able to drink if I feel like it. Being able to lift stuff. I feel like I have to be soooo careful now.
Movement: Not yet. Baby B is getting his/her groove on in there, but I can't feel it at all.
Food cravings: LOVING Pickles right now. I seriously thought that pickles were a pregnancy cliche'. Nope. They are freaking delicious is what they are.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not eating often enough can make me nauseous, but right now...I'm doing pretty good.
Gender: Don't know yet! ;)
Labor Signs: Nope.
Symptoms: Tired, cranky, boobs growing...constantly, and hungry all the time. And, of course, my skin hates me...
Belly Button in or out? Innie for now!
Wedding rings on or off? Off, but they've been off since we found out. Apparently, my hormones don't mix well with white gold. I keep getting Wedding Ring dermatitis from them. :(
Happy or Moody most of the time: I'd say a pretty even mix. I'm like the weather in Arkansas...wait 5 minutes. :)
Looking forward to: Spring time! I need for the weather to get warmer so I can bust out my skirts and dresses. I think I'll be a lot more comfy in those than in my jeans.


So there you have it! 15 weeks and counting...only 5 more weeks to go before we can find out if Baby B plays for the Blue Team or the Pink Team!

Also, I hate to disappoint, but there will be no Sunday tutorial video tomorrow. :( We have work to do around the house. But, soon...I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment