Saturday, July 7, 2012

32 Week Update!!




Sooo...Do you think anyone really notices that I didn't do a 31 week update?? Sorry, guys. I was super tired, super busy, and super over it this past week. Nothing really exciting happened. The stats were pretty much the same for 30 weeks...


How far along? 32 Weeks. On the nose!
Total weight gain: 30 pounds. Somehow...this is still the gain. I hope that's okay...
Maternity Clothes?: Yep. And, I'm having to improvise those...
Stretch marks? A couple on my hip...still this and they are getting darker. :(
Sleep: Ha!
Best Moment this week: Yet to come...The show tonight!
Miss Anything? Not hurting.
Movement: Yeah, still pretty active. It's supposedly slows down from here on out.
Food cravings: Cracker Barrel the other day. It was AMAZING.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Gender: IT'S A BOY!!!!
Labor Signs: Still Braxton Hicks.
Symptoms: Round Ligament pain returns with a vengance as does Heartburn.
Belly Button in or out? Still flat, but threatening to pop.
Wedding rings on or off? Back off. :-( The hormone induced dermatitis made it's return.
Happy or Moody most of the time: I cry over everything. *sigh*
Looking forward to: The baby getting here. I'm so ready. And, of course the Roger Waters show tonight!!!!


So, that's about all I have for now. I really need to sit down and write a post about my parents' visit up here, what's been going on in the world of us, and some new developments that have taken place. But, alas, I'm now to the point where I'm skipping whole freaking updates, so don't hold your breath. I will say...here in a few weeks, I will have more time to regale you with details of my awesome life. lol... However, right now, I gotta finish getting ready for the most amazing concert ever. I told R that I was irrationally excited that Baby B was going to be able to hear the whole show. We're listening the record right now and he is really reacting to it. Kid has good taste. What can I say???

1 comment:

  1. Cute, cute. You can totally tell he has dropped some from the 30 week to the 32 week picture. Dont fret over finding a daycare just yet! You might be home longer than 6 weeks. I stayed home for almost ten. :) Looking good, miss ya! Wish you were home to spend these last weeks with you!

    ReplyDelete