Tuesday, June 26, 2012

30 Week Update!





Me and my lovebug, Marley


How far along? 30 Weeks and 3 days.
Total weight gain: 30 pounds.
Maternity Clothes?: Yep. And, even my maternity shirts are starting to be too short.
Stretch marks? A couple on my hip. So far, this is still it.
Sleep: I don't understand the question.
Best Moment this week: My parents and aunt coming to visit!!
Miss Anything? Sleep
Movement: Yeah, he's a very active baby.
Food cravings: Everything I can get my hands on.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Gender: IT'S A BOY!!!!
Labor Signs: Still Braxton Hicks.
Symptoms: Burning, searing pain at the top of my bump. Apparently it's smooshed nerves.
Belly Button in or out? Still flat
Wedding rings on or off? Back off. :-( The hormone induced dermatitis made it's return.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Pretty much have reached the of my rope with un-necessary rudeness and bullshit.
Looking forward to: My birthday this Thursday, and a weekend running around with R.


Holy.Shitballs. I cannot believe I am already 30 weeks. That means there will be a baby in 10 weeks. TEN!!!! I'll be full term in 7 weeks. I have a ton of shit left to do. Cue panic mode, now. I still have not found a daycare, I still have not found a pediatrician...I am nowhere near done with the nursery... And, we still don't have a NAME!!!!

I know that it seems like 10 weeks is far away, but when you think about how fast 10 weeks times three has gone by for me...you can appreciate my freak out.

I'm still trying to get thank you cards written, for pete's sake. That being said, I better get off here and hop to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment