Wednesday, June 13, 2012

28 Week Update!




Pay NO atention to my face! This is an awful picture, but it was taken after putting together the crib. So, you can understand my slovenly appearance, right? P.S. You're welcome for the sneak peek of the nursery. ;-P


How far along? 28 Weeks...and 4 days. Seems like Wednesday is the magic day for these posts.
Total weight gain: 26 pounds.
Maternity Clothes?: Yep. Unless it has like...150% lycra, it ain't fittin'.
Stretch marks? Still can't tell. I have blotchy belly skin, so I don't know if it's just uneven or if I'm striped.
Sleep: Sleep...oh, sleep. Maybe one day.
Best Moment this week: BAM! Nursery painted, crib together, dresser project done-zo!
Miss Anything? My feet bones. More on that below.
Movement: Yep, my belly is a bowl full of baby nowadays and jiggles like crazy.
Food cravings: Chick Fil A, BBQ, Mexican, US Pizza. Getting all four this weekend.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender: IT'S A BOY!!!!
Labor Signs: Still Braxton Hicks.
Symptoms: Yeahhh...swelling, boob leakage...nice, huh?
Belly Button in or out? Flat still...but starting to do a little poking out. Not much, though.
Wedding rings on or off? The ring is still on for now, but unless I can control this swelling, it's coming back off. I'm pretty upset by this.
Happy or Moody most of the time: I can no longer be held responsible for the reactions I may have to rudeness. Or kindness. Or happiness...or any type of interaction.
Looking forward to: GOING BACK TO ARKANSAS THIS WEEKEND!!!!! SOOO freaking excited to see my friends and family. Ughh... And of course, this week has dragged ASS.



SO, as you can tell above, I have started to experience some of the more embarrassing symptoms of pregnancy. My feet look like anvils and I can no longer go braless without some sort of extra bulk (as if I needed MORE attention brought up there) stuffed in there. I also had a moment today where I seriously thought I might pee myself in the car on the way home. All I could think was...well, at least the seats are scotch-guarded. *sigh* 11.5 weeks to go. I can dooo this. I'm actually loving being pregnant and I sometimes feel like I'll always be pregnant. Sometimes the reality of there actually being an end to this and a baby coming just sort of...escapes me.

We bought the crib this week and put it together tonight. I am so excited to have a crib in the house. It sort of makes it more real. It looks beautiful and works so well in that room. I was so afraid it would be too big but everything is starting to really come together. All I really need to finish off the nursery decor is some artwork, my decals,curtains, and a rug. Oh, and of course, baby stuff and a baby. But, all in due time. Actually, I have a few baby things that two of my best friends got me before I moved away. I couldn't resist setting those things up in the nursery and putting diapers and washcloths in the dresser.

Well, that's all I've got for tonight. It's 10:30 and I need to hit the sack. I've got work tomorrow and then a million things to do here before I leave town. Not only do I go home for a couple days this weekend, but next week, my parents and aunt are coming up here to visit me!!! lol...Time to really get the house in order...people are actually coming to see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment