Wednesday, June 20, 2012

29 Week Update!



My sister and I at my baby shower.


Baby is the size of a Butternut Squash!
He is weighing around 3lbs and is 15.5 inches long!
His head is getting bigger to accommodate that growing brain!
His Skeleton is also starting to harden up.


How far along? 29 Weeks...4 days
Total weight gain: About 28ish? I didn't weigh myself today and I'm too tired to get up.
Maternity Clothes?: Yep. And, I'm hooked up thanks to my sweet friend, Rico.
Stretch marks? A couple on my hip.
Sleep: I'm never gonna sleep again...
Best Moment this week: Seeing all my friends and family back home!
Miss Anything? Nope.
Movement: Oh, yeah...I think my baby is part puppy. He keeps doing that "chasing bunnies" thing that the dog does. Or at least that's what it feels like.
Food cravings: Cabbage. Don't ask.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope...caught another tummy bug, but that's it.
Gender: IT'S A BOY!!!!
Labor Signs: Still Braxton Hicks.
Symptoms: So.Freaking.Tired. AND, I waddle. Yep.
Belly Button in or out? Still flat
Wedding rings on or off? The ring is still on. We'll see how much longer this happens.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Easily irritated by stupidity.
Looking forward to: My parents and my aunt coming up to see us! They will be here tomorrow!!!!

Sorry for such an abbreviated update. I'm exhausted. After a great weekend, I flew home Sunday night in time to be completely taken down by a stomach virus. I was sick all day Monday, which left Tuesday and Today to get the house completely cleaned and ready for my parents and aunt to come visit. I feel this should have been a monumental post considering it's my last week in the 20's...(coincidentally...it's my husband's too! lol...I'll be 30 weeks on Saturday, he'll be 30 years old on Sunday!) I still have to write out thank you cards for all the gifts that I received. If you gave a gift...I promise, your thank you is coming! It's just going to be a few days longer than I like to get them out. Anyway, I'm going to decompress for a few and then I'm crashing out. Got a big HUGE weekend planned!


1 comment: