Wednesday, August 8, 2012

36 Week Update!!


36 Weeks!
Baby is still the size of a honeydew!
He is 18.7 inches and around 5.8lbs.
He is now head down and preparing for delivery!


Sorry for the absence guys. It's been a busy and exhausting couple of weeks and quite frankly, baby hasn't been doing much, so....

How far along? 36 Weeks 4 days
Total weight gain: 41 pounds
Maternity Clothes?: Yep.
Stretch marks? Yep. Tiger'd up.
Sleep: Painful
Best Moment this week: Surprise Baby shower at work today!!
Miss Anything? My shoes.
Movement: He likes to stick his butt out the top of my belly.
Food cravings: Chick-Fil-A...blame the media.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Gender: IT'S A BOY!!!!
Labor Signs: Starting to get some real contractions. Baby has dropped and is head down.
Symptoms: RLP, Contractions, swelling.
Belly Button in or out? Still flat, but threatening to pop.
Wedding rings on or off? Back off. :-( The hormone induced dermatitis made it's return.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Super sensitive and emotional. Easily irritable. Uncomfortable...
Looking forward to: Getting the house completely ready for baby and for FALL!!!


Again, sorry for delays and absences. I've got a million things to do and no time or energy to get them done. But, Now that we're staring down the childbirth barrel, it's time to get crackin, and I'm just hoping that everything falls into place. I can't believe that in a few days, I'll be at term and that in just a few weeks, it'll be time. I am so excited and scared at the same time. It's really almost here.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you. I'm so proud of you. You will be such a good mama! I can't wait to see baby Liz, he will be beautiful and handsome and cute!! I love ya so much. Wish I was there with ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending you both much love!! Thinking of you daily, its almost time & I KNOW how you feel. Just think in a couple of weeks you will be in love with two boys. ;) Keep us in the loop! love ya!

    ReplyDelete