Monday, August 20, 2012

38 Weeks!!



So, I've decided to make these updates every 2 weeks instead of weekly. At this point, everything is about the same...he's just getting bigger and neurological development is continuing as it will for the next rest of his life. I've also been slammed busy and exhausted so this is the best I can do for now...


How far along? 38 weeks, 2 days
Total weight gain: 45 pounds
Maternity Clothes?: Yep.
Stretch marks? Yep and they itch like a MF.
Sleep: Not very good. Insomnia has reared it's ugly head.
Best Moment this week: Banana Split with R. It was yummy.
Miss Anything? Everything.
Movement: His new favorite thing is to stick his feet waaaay out and his butt the other direction. Makes for an interesting look.
Food cravings: Sweets. Anything and everything sweet.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Gender: IT'S A BOY!!!!
Labor Signs: Contractions here and there, he's dropped a bit...
Symptoms: RLP, Contractions, swelling, can no longer walk without pain
Belly Button in or out? Eh, pretty much flat except one little piece at the top...
Wedding rings on or off? Back off. :-( The hormone induced dermatitis made it's return.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody. I'm exhausted and it shows.
Looking forward to: Meeting the kidlet. I'm so ready for this to be over and for him to be in my arms.


As you can tell...most of my answers are the same since 36 weeks... Things get a little boring towards the end. I'm just waiting for these contractions to actually be the real thing. That's the most terrifying part. Not knowing when or where it's going to happen. We went to the city Friday night and all I could think of was I better not go into labor and have to take 3 subways, walk 6 blocks, and drive an hour to the hospital. I'm really looking forward to the day when I can post my birth story, though... Hopefully he won't be TOO late.

No comments:

Post a Comment