Tuesday, May 8, 2012

23 Week Update!!







I know, I know, I'm late again. It's just so hard to stay on schedule when it comes to taking pictures for the WHOLE world to see. lol... However, to make up for it...I've given you two. You're welcome. I figured that I should do a shot in a shirt that I've previously worn so you can fully see the evolution of the bump. It's starting to become quite massive, to me at least. The green tank top was featured during Week 17, so you can see just how far I've come in just 6 short weeks. I honestly don't know how I'm going to get much bigger, but it keeps happening. I'm not complaining...just in awe over how much my body has changed in the past few months.


How far along? 23 Weeks!
Total weight gain: 14 pounds as of my 20 week appointment. If I had to guess...I'd say I'm closer to 20 now.
Maternity clothes? Yes...I'm pretty much only wearing maternity pants and dresses these days. It happens.
Stretch marks? Still haven't seen any...
Sleep: I slept an entire night through the other night...but when I woke up, my bladder hurt ALL day. :(
Best Moment this week: Seeing baby move...best moment and weirdest by far.
Miss Anything? Being able to comfortably bend over.
Movement: Yep, and I can SEE the movements now, sometimes, too!
Food cravings: Milk again...and cheeseburgers with ketchup on them. I've NEVER liked ketchup on my burgers.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender: IT'S A BOY!!!!
Labor Signs: Still Braxton Hicks.
Symptoms: My belly is HUGE!
Belly Button in or out? Just about completely flat. Not too much longer, I'm sure.
Wedding rings on or off? Off.
Happy or Moody most of the time: I have no idea and as usual, R is dodging the question.
Looking forward to: Meeting my little boy. I know it's still a ways off, but I'm super excited!


I'm ready for a lot of things...I'd still like to hone in on a name...I'd still like to make a dent in the nursery...but I'm one worn out mama. We spent Saturday cleaning and scrubbing the rest of the house. Maybe this weekend, I'll be able to tackle the nursery. I'm hoping to get that knocked out soon so that I can go buy the crib and dresser so I'll have a place to PUT stuff! Here's also hoping that I get my 24 week update out on time. Hey, a girl can dream, can't she??


No comments:

Post a Comment