Saturday, October 29, 2011

The Introduction

Hey everyone! This is my first post with my "Which One's Pink?" blog, so I wanted to introduce myself and kinda give you all an idea of what kind of blog this is going to be.

My name is Astin and I am a devoted wife, mother to 4 furbabies, sister, and daughter. I've got the most interesting family unit and I am so grateful for them. They always can make me laugh and will probably be material for some of the stuff that you read here. I'm a child of God, and I rely on my faith to get me through life's little challenges.

This blog will be a sounding board for me as well as a creative outlet. I love all sorts of things, so don't be surprised to see everything from day to day life stories to hair and makeup tutorials to favorite recipes. There may also be a how to in there for random maintenance. Some people say I'm a jack of all trades. I say I just stand around being awesome. :)

I will try to post beauty tutorial videos every Sunday. I think we all need some pretty inspiration to start the work week. I'm a beauty product junkie, so I will also post various reviews and opinions about beauty items that I come across. I do these out of the goodness of my heart, and I do not (currently) get paid or compensated. Every item that I review will be paid for by me, unless otherwise stated.

I always feel a little weird with introduction posts, so forgive me if this seems awkward and unorganized. My subsequent postings should be much more fluid. I can't wait to hear feedback from any and all readers, so feel free to post comments and let me know what I'm doing right, what I can do better, and anything else that you want to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment